To Provide direct, safe and ethical patient care appropriate to the age of patients served in the cardiac catheterization lab. Provide leadership and direction for employees with lesser training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assists in the management of staff members and productivity of the cardiac cath lab.
2. Completes and properly documents all worked performed and maintains department equipment ready for use.
3. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
4. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropiate needs of the cardiac cath lab team are met.
5. Assists physician during procedure and provides high quality nursing care to all patients.
NATIONAL MEDICAL FELLOWSHIPS347 Fifth Avenue, Suite 510, New York, NY 10016Phone: 212.483.8880 | Fax: 212.483.8897 firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT © NMFONLINE.ORG ALL RIGHTS RESERVED