IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Nutrition Services Department in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations, company policies and procedures, and as directed by the Executive Director, and in coordination with the Registered Dietitian to ensure that qualify food service and nutritional care is provided.
· Bachelor's degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, or related field.
· Food Handlers permit if required per state regulations
· Registered Dietician with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association. ServSafe Food Safety Certification preferred.
· Two years' experience in large quantity food preparation.
· Two year's experience in a supervisory role and experience with therapeutic diet preparation preferred.
· Experience in acute clinical care, nutrition support, and disease-specific nutrition preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Job : Food Services Primary Location : NV-Las Vegas-Kindred Hosp- Las Vegas - West Organization : 4801 - Kindred Hosp- Las Vegas - West Shift : Day