Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Job Summary This position provides direct patient contact and evaluation of patients of all ages seeking urgent care and occupational health services. Supervises mid-level providers as back-up to the Medical Director, Urgent Care.
1. Spends scheduled time in the center providing compassionate care.
2. Completes documentation of patient encounters as per guidelines and through EMR system.
3. Returns patient calls in a timely manner. Reviews patient medical records, tests and study results to make recommendations for treatment options. Provides state-of-the-art care utilizing latest medical service. Uses scientific evidence to develop treatment plans.
4. Follows evidence based treatment guidelines. Completes medical records in a timely fashion.
5. Develops care protocols necessary to allow basic assessment of health and initiation of appropriate care.
6. Provides services related to Worker's Compensation including addressing concerns as related to prevention or treatment of injuries and illness.
7. Communicates with primary and referring physicians.
8. Demonstrates behaviors that reflect a commitment to continuous professional development and are consistent with ethics.
9. Demonstrates an understanding and sensitivity to diversity.
10. Respects confidentiality including HIPAA regulations. Adheres to all institutional and regulatory guidelines, participates in and provides appropriate training of staff, and participates in activities and initiatives designed to provide highest quality patient care.
11. Interacts effectively and professionally with clinic staff.
Internal Number: 2018-7901
Let’s transform healthcare together.
Every day, we bring patients convenient, coordinated access to healthcare while providing meaningful service to our community.
Join us and you will:
Develop professionally and achieve your career goals
Enrich your life with a focus on wellness
Enjoy a compassionate, caring culture with outreach to our local communities
Support the well-being of you and your family with a diverse portfolio of benefits
Welcome to HonorHealth.
We are a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. Our organization encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 10,500 employees and 3,100 volunteers, urgent care centers, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.