Amwell Medical Group (AMG), in partnership with Amwell, a cutting edge telehealth clinical practice is seeking psychologists, social workers, and counselors to join the team on a contract basis to diagnose and treat patient referrals. Specifically, we are looking for clinicians with an active license in VT, NY, MA, AZ, MD, LA, NC, IN, DE, NC, MN, CT, RI, ID, NH, ND,UT, SD, OR or DC. Medicaid enrollment is required. You will provide mental, behavioral and emotional guidance on Amwell's video based, HIPAA compliant, telehealth platform.
This a work from home position- appointments will be scheduled in advance, based on your availability.
Duties may include:
· Diagnose and provide treatment to individuals with behavioral and emotional disorders
· Refer Patients to our Physician Network
· Research and refer clients to community resources
Skills and Specifications:
· Ability to communicate effectively via video
· Ability to analyze and interpret information to plan appropriate interventions
· Access to high speed internet internet
Job Type: Contract
· Medicaid enrolled
· Advanced degree (master's or doctorate)
· Independent licensure
· Minimum 1 year experience as individually licensed practitioner
· Actively practicing
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: 1
About Amwell Medical Group
Amwell Medical Group with American Well is a visionary medical practice that connects providers with patients through live telehealth visits. Our board-certified providers use American Well’s telehealth platform to deliver immediate and efficient care at the highest quality and patient satisfaction. The community of Amwell Medical Group providers lives online, sharing guidelines and discussion, functioning as a medical practice. Working with Amwell Medical Group will allow you to get paid per visit with no administrative hassles, work from home or office using our web or iOS mobile app, work only when you want, and grow professionally.