Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC or BE Neurologist to join an existing practice in Killeen, Texas.
- Join an established outpatient-based general neurology practice to provide general neurological care to patients in a community-based clinic and hospital setting.
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday in support of clinic business hours and patient care needs.
- Night/weekend call is involved.
- Academic opportunities to teach medical students and residents
- The Department of Neurology at Baylor Scott & White Health in Central Texas is currently comprised of 25 neurologists, 6 APPs, along with nursing and administrative support.
- Academic affiliation with Texas A&M College of Medicine to teach medical students and residents.
- Active ACGME approved neurology residency program
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About the Killeen Area
Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood is a metropolitan statistical area in Central Texas that covers three counties: Bell, Coryell, and Lampasas. As of the 2015, the area had a population of 450,051. Killeen is conveniently located only 68 miles northwest of Austin and 155 miles southwest of the Dallas Fort Worth area. The community is enriched with diversity, family-friendly culture, great schools and two beautiful lakes. The area is ideal for those who enjoy living in a smaller community but want to easily access big cities.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!