Job Seekers, Welcome to NMF Career Center
Active Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 187 JobsCreate Alert
Loading... Please wait.
Marshfield Clinic Health System
Pediatrix Medical Group
Houston, TX, USA
Pediatrix Medical Group
Austin, TX, USA
Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Hartford, Waterbury and Springfield, Connecticut
Indiana University Health
Long Branch, New Jersey
Southern California Permanente Medical Group
Baldwin Park, California
Loading... Please wait.
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 202609145
Exciting opportunity for a neonatologist to join our multi-hospital practice in Rockville, MD
- Practice provides 24-hour in-house coverage of the NICU at Shady Grove, and two Level 2 special care nurseries with some newborn nursery coverage
- Shady Grove Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Adventist HealthCare, a century old non-profit, community-based health system in Maryland
- Level III, 38-bed NICU with 600 admissions annually and an average daily census of 28
- Approximately 5,000 deliveries annually
- A wide variety of on-site sub-specialty support is available, including maternal-fetal medicine and pediatric surgery
- The unit has the capability of offering bubble CPAP, conventional and high frequency ventilation, whole body cooling, iNO, and PDA ligation
- The practice is heavily invested in quality and safety initiatives and is enrolled in the Vermont Oxford Network and Maryland State Perinatal and Neonatal Collaboratives
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
About Pediatrix Medical Group
Pediatrix Medical Group offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance; 401(k); annual CME/CNE allowance; relocation assistance; employee stock purchase plan; stability in an organization with more than 35 years of health care industry experience; opportunities to participate in clinical quality improvement initiatives and clinical research; professional liability insurance; and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees. To view a complete listing of all opportunities or for more information on Pediatrix, please visit mednax.com/careers.
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.