Nashville, TN, USA
Suffern, New York
Turnersville, NJ, USA
Ocean, New Jersey
Valhalla, New York
Cranford, New Jersey
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Fort Collins, Colorado
Buffalo, New York
Statesville, NC, USA
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Federal Way, Washington
Location: Webster, Texas
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 202792080
Pediatric Urologist Opportunity
Lucrative Compensation Package & Relocation Assistance!
We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Urologist or newly graduating fellow to join our pediatric sub-specialty practice at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.
- Opportunity to join our pediatric sub-specialty clinic practicing 100% pediatric urology
- Flexible call schedule, including coverage from a seasoned Pediatric Urologist
- Level IV NICU with 145+ beds
- In addition to a Pediatric Emergency Department, the hospital offers a full range of pediatric subspecialties including: Pediatric Surgery, Hematology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Cardiology, ENT & Orthopedics.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Pediatric Endoscopy equipment, including four robots.
- Wonderful opportunity to build and mold a full-service Urology practice to your liking, including the development of a Urodynamics Lab.
- Access to APPs to enhance your practice and workflow.
- Practice is affiliated with HCA Healthcare is made up of locally managed facilities that include 184 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care located in 21 states.
- Research opportunities available if desired
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. The fifth largest metropolitan region in the country is also one of the best bargains when it comes to housing costs. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban living or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle. Another plus is the temperate climate! Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.