Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Rockville, MD, USA
Raleigh, North Carolina
Fort Myers, Florida
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Oregon City, Oregon
Location: Spokane, Washington
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: -
The Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center in Spokane, WA is seeking full-time General Diagnostic Radiologists. The Department of Radiology is staffed by a dynamic group of fellowship-trained Radiologists and employs state-of-the-art equipment in all imaging modalities. The Radiologist should be competent in all aspects of Diagnostic Radiology.
Full and Part Time positions available. Mon.-Fri. 8:00am-4:30pm with an option for compressed schedule.
Tele-Radiology may be available
- Competitive pay based on training, experience, and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license needed
- CME: $1,000/year and 5 days of paid absences for CME courses
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, non-compete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 11 paid federal holidays; 15 days military
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health Insurance (Dental & Vision supplemental insurance available)
- Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility – Relocate without loss of benefits, vacation, or pay
- Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), a student loan payment reimbursement program up to $200,000
- Board certified or board eligible in Radiology by the American Board of Radiology; minimum 3 years preferred but not required
- Current or recent Nuclear Medicine Authorized User license preferred but not required
- Nuclear Medicine, Neuro or Chest Fellowship preferred
- Experience in the performance of imaging-guided procedures to include, but not limited to, arthrography, epidural steroid injection, paracentesis, and thoracentesis is preferred as duties will include performance of these procedures.
For more information send CV to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org and to schedule a time to speak with me, copy and paste the URL.