Twin Falls, Idaho
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Foster City, California
Location: Sacramento, California
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: .
Leading the future of health care
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Addiction Psychiatrist join our team in Sacramento, CA.
Addiction Psychiatrist (Flexible Schedule / Hybrid Telemedicine)
- Full time BE/BC Addiction Psychiatry
- Suboxone maintenance, detox patients and consults
- 75-80% telemedicine and in person walk-ins at clinic
- Consultation and collaboration with primary care and psychiatry
- Technology development
- Strong staff support with 5 physicians, 1 physician assistant and 20 therapists/counselors for ongoing collaboration
- Academic opportunities available with ongoing rotation of Kaiser/UC Davis FM and IM residents
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
The Sacramento area is a wonderful place to live. It is conveniently located between the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley, and the Sierra Nevada mountains. With ample outdoor activities, urban amenities, and an easy pace of life, there is something for everyone. Communities are family friendly with many highly rated public-school systems.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS: 24 - 40 Hours/Week Required
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $330,000 to 343,000. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
In addition to this total compensation package, we've created a special incentive just for Psychiatry Physicians. Our $100,000 - 150,000 Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern CA at: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
You may email your CV directly to Harold Torbert at: Harold.X.Torbert@kp.org or call: (510) 427-0253. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: