Santa Clara, California
Los Angeles, California
Cortland, New York
Woodland Hills, California
Los Angeles, California
Grass Valley, California
São Paulo, Brazil
Fort Myers, Florida
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Dallas, Texas
Internal Number: 23001675
Orthopedic Surgeon Physician Opportunity
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic surgeon that is fellowship trained in Spine Surgery to join an established group that in Dallas, TX. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
- This position with be mainly a general “bread and butter” Spine Surgeon. Required that the surgeon take some trauma call at the hospital, thus physician will need to be comfortable those cases.
- Employed opportunity with a large multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,300 providers, practicing in more than 360 care-sites in the North Texas area.
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to Brittany Seibert, Physician Recruiter, Brittany.Seibert@BSWHealth.org
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists