Morristown, New Jersey
Twin Falls, Idaho
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Foster City, California
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 16665405
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon for a Great Opportunity in Summit, New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an additional Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon to be part of the Department of Orthopedics at Morristown Medical Center. Our orthopedic specialists collaborate with pediatricians from Goryeb Children's Hospital in all aspects of care, including state-of-the-art diagnostics, surgical treatment, and assistive technology, such as custom bracing and walkers. Located on the campus of Morristown Medical Center and part of Atlantic Health System Children's Health, Goryeb Children's Hospital is a nonprofit, state-designated aChildren's Hospitala a an earned recognition from New Jersey and the national Children's Hospital Association.
This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon to join a well-established practice with a robust staff. The team consists of dynamic specialists who are skilled to provide both surgical and non-surgical procedures for pediatric orthopedic conditions. The ideal candidate should be collaborative to establish good working relationships with primary care physicians, pediatricians, other specialists, and all other potential referral sources. This role includes the flexibility to work in other practice locations in Northern New Jersey.
- Completed residency training in Orthopedic Surgery
- Must be fellowship trained in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- BC/BE by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physicians
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All residents and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Johnny Batista II, Physician Recruiter at Johnny.Batista@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.