Fort Wayne, Indiana
Woodbury, New York
Raleigh, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greenville, South Carolina
Summit, New Jersey
Mission Viejo, California
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Westchester, New York
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Internal Number: 1849
Indiana University Health, Indiana's most comprehensive and top-ranked healthcare system is actively recruiting Urologists to join our highly skilled team of physicians in suburban Fort Wayne, Indiana. This lucrative and foundational position is part of IU Health's strategic growth plan. Partner with a robust primary care referral base; in a catchment area over 375,000, to build your successful practice.
- 100% outpatient schedule (call is not required, but available at candidate's preference)
- Full-time or part-time/per-diem hours available
- APP support (in clinic) and nurse triage call
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Residency training required in Urology
- Interested in new and practicing physicians
- Ability to acquire Indiana license
- We offer a competitive compensation package with wRVU production incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, CME allowance, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
Delivering on our vision to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states, Indiana University Health expanded into the northeast Indiana market in 2018. Currently, IU Health operates four primary care clinics, two urgent cares, and a radiology center in the Fort Wayne area. A 40,000-square foot accredited ambulatory care center opened in 2021, with five operating and five procedure rooms for more than 10 different specialties. Riley Children’s Health also operates a clinic in Fort Wayne, providing access close to home to multiple pediatric subspecialty physicians.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine gives our providers access to the most innovative treatments and latest technologies, offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
Get to know IU Health Fort Wayne in this video!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
- Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and boasts one of the lowest cost of living areas in the nation (ranked as fifth on U.S. News and World Report's 2022-2023 list of Best Affordable Places to live in the U.S.)
- Voted #1 city to raise a family in the US by Smartasset.com
- The city is home to 82+ miles of beautiful trails circling a vibrant, eclectic downtown area surrounded by three rivers
- Named to Money Magazine's 2019 list of the 100 Best Places to live in America, & U.S. News and World Report's 2022-2023 list of the Best Places to Live in the U.S.
- From Broadway theatre shows, one of the nation's top zoos, to beautiful museums and riverfront boat tours - the city has something to satisfy a wide array of interests
- Farm-to-fork dining, lively nightlife, live music, and celebrated minor league sports teams (baseball, basketball and hockey)
- Host of diverse festivals and a strong regional arts and crafts heritage (with a new mural trail)
- Active lifestyle includes kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding at over 200 area lakes, PGA golf courses, bike trails, state parks, camping and a quarter-mile toboggan run
- Home to an international airport, named "the nation's friendliest airport" by USA Today
- Conveniently located to major metro areas of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, in addition, a short drive to access the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan and wine country
- Top-tier school systems - both private and public options
- Learn more about Fort Wayne and Northeast Indiana by watching this video