Santa Clara, California
Los Angeles, California
Cortland, New York
Woodland Hills, California
Los Angeles, California
Fort Myers, Florida
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Internal Number: 20566
Providence Medical Group Northern California is seeking a part-time Oncologist, General Internist or Family Medicine physician for the Cancer Survivorship Program at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. This is an opportunity to work closely with the Cancer Wellness Program while serving post-chemo and hormonal therapy patients. This is a stable and highly supportive group that hosts weekly breast tumor board meetings and weekly all-provider meetings to plan week's activities. Be part of a strong, mission-driven team while enjoying a balanced schedule in northern California.
- Part time position 2.5 days a week for a .5 FTE with 20 hours a week with MA support. 16 hours of patient facing time with four hours administrative (time to attend meetings, etc.)
- Mentorship available from the founders of the survivorship program
- Clinical outpatient experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be a board-certified/board-eligible Medical Oncologist, General internist or Family Medicine physician.
- Compensation is between $189.13 and $284.06 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where You'll Work
Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 338-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of specialty services, including critical care, cardiovascular, stroke, womens and childrens, oncology and orthopedics. The hospital is home to the region's Level II Trauma Center serving the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake Counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
Where You'll Live
Santa Rosa, population 180,000, sits 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of wine country. With its cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers, the city has the perfect Mediterranean climate for its famous vineyards. Home to The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, a great attraction for Peanuts fans, Santa Rosa is also known for its redwood groves and stunning ocean vistas. Nearby state parks, historic homes and gardens provide year-round beauty.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 20566