Raleigh, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greenville, South Carolina
Summit, New Jersey
Mission Viejo, California
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Westchester, New York
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Randolph, New Jersey
Location: Seattle, Washington
Internal Number: 121097455
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Urgent Care Physician - Northgate Plaza, WA - PolyClinic NOW Walk-In Clinic
Polyclinic NOW is a walk-in, urgent care clinic that is staffed by board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. We are backed by more than 200 Polyclinic primary and specialty care doctors. As an Urgent Care Physician, you will be located at our Northgate Plaza location with labs, imaging, and specialty physicians in the same building!
This is a full-time position with clinic hours Monday-Friday from 7:00am-7:00pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts
- 40 hours worked on average per week
- Join 1 Physician, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and 2 Physician Assistants
- 2 providers in clinic per day
- Each provider will see 30-35 patients on a 12-hour day
- 11 exam rooms and 1 procedure room
- Flexible shifts
- EPIC EMR
- 1 to 1 MA ratio
- 1 to 2 RN to Provider ratio
- RNs are trained to give IVs
- Emergency Room diversion program
- Close Proximity to Hospital Emergency Services, less than 2 miles
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a sign on bonus package and a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, plus CME.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Unrestricted WA State Medical License
- Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
Do you want to be part of something better?
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $259,790 to $ 345,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.