Goldsboro, North Carolina
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Carrollton, GA, USA
Houston, TX, USA
Greater Syracuse area, New York
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina
Internal Number: 54884
Orthopedic Surgeon for Goldsboro, NC
Come join our well-established practice where we treasure your expertise.
UNC Orthopedics of Goldsboro outpatient practice will be expanding services to add an Orthopedic Surgeon with hand, foot and ankle or general experience. We value our patients as individuals and are dedicated to giving them the best care possible. We are looking to add a passionate provider to join our orthopedics outpatient practice with UNC Physicians Network in Goldsboro, NC.
Goldsboro is located one hour east of Raleigh, the vibrant state capital, and 90 minutes from the NC coast. It would be an easy commute from Raleigh so, you can work with us and live in Raleigh, Goldsboro or in between.
- Adding a General Orthopedic Surgeon with hand, foot and ankle experience to care for the needs of our diverse population
- The practice has highly proficient APPs and Physicians
- Excellent support staff including clinical, x-ray techs and administrative
- Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system
- EMR - EPIC
- Competitive salary plus incentives (Productivity driven)
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement.
- Sign On bonus and Relocation
- CME allowance with CME days off and PTO
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine or DO school
- Two or more years of experience in hand, foot and ankle or general orthopedic surgeon required
- Board Certified in General Orthopedics or hand, foot and ankle
- North Carolina licensed or in progress
For more information about this great opportunity or to apply please send your CV to Sheila Barnes, Physician Recruiter at Sheila.Barnes@unchealth.unc.edu
Keywords: Orthopedic, Orthopaedic, Ortho