Raleigh, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greenville, South Carolina
Summit, New Jersey
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Westchester, New York
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Rye, New York
Raleigh, North Carolina
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 859393LN
Chandler Anesthesia Consultants, a 60-physician-only private anesthesia practice serving the growing communities of Chandler and Gilbert, suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona, is growing the practice. This highly regarded physician practice has been working together for more than 30 years. Due to growth of the communities and hospitals the group serves, opportunities are now available for additional anesthesiologists who desire a full time or part time position with no call, night, and weekend obligations. If you are looking for a quality-driven practice that offers you autonomy, collegiality and decision-making at a local level, we are looking for you.
- Earning potential: Choose what you earn based on how much you desire to work. Full time incomes range $360-450k/year as 1099. Easy potential to increase income if desired.
- No call obligations, nights, weekends or holidays. Full time and part time available.
- Year-end bonus for full time work.
- Signing Bonus: $50k
- Relocation: Up to $18k based on actual cost
- Limited travel time: Only 3 hospitals and 2-3 surgery centers all within a 10-20 minute drive in light traffic
- Exclusive hospital contract with Dignity Health: Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Arizona General Hospital
- Lifestyle: 360 days of sunshine a year in the Phoenix Metro Area, making room for tons of outdoor sports and entertainment!
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.