South Orange, New Jersey
Austin, TX, USA
Harrisonburg, VA, USA
San Diego, California
Yorba Linda, California
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Internal Number: 21696
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Pediatrician to join an outpatient clinic in northern California. This is a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment, working with four pediatricians and two pediatric nurse practitioners. The outpatient pediatric clinic is also supported by a level II Trauma Center at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, which also includes a Level II NICU and 24/7 pediatric hospitalists, and on-staff neonatologist. Additionally, the pediatric clinic has the resource of a Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician, as well as an association with UCSF Children's Hospital. Be part of one of the strongest, mission-driven organizations on the west coast while enjoying a balanced schedule in the beautiful community of Santa Rosa.
- 32 hours per week, including rotating Saturday office hours.
- Outpatient care only
- Phone Call Only- No Hospital Call Responsibilities
- Compensation is between $218,671 and $308,895 per year.
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, retirement, life insurance, vacation time, malpractice insurance,
- Friendly, welcoming community with excellent schools!
- Enjoy all year outdoor recreation and the beauty of Sonoma County wine country!
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group provides quality health care for Sonoma, Napa, Humboldt and surrounding communities. With over 150 providers, the St. Joseph tradition of excellence extends to all aspects of care, from routine check-ups to leading-edge surgical procedures. Its dedicated team of providers take the time to get to know each patient's individual needs and answer questions with compassion. Multiple offices throughout the region provide access to convenient care.
Where You'll Live
Santa Rosa, population 180,000, sits 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of wine country. With its cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers, the city has the perfect Mediterranean climate for its famous vineyards. Home to The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, a great attraction for Peanuts fans, Santa Rosa is also known for its redwood groves and stunning ocean vistas. Nearby state parks, historic homes and gardens provide year-round beauty.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 21696