Iron Mountain, Michigan
Morristown, New Jersey
Falls Church, Virginia
San Antonio, Texas
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Ennis, Texas
Internal Number: 23001694rxv_8_2
Urology Job Opportunity
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie is looking for Board Eligible/Board Certified Urologists to expand our Urology service line within rapidly growing community. The hospital is a 300,000 square-foot facility located at the intersection of I-35 and Highway 287 on 52 acres of land and just 30 miles south of downtown Dallas. It has been designed to accommodate 129 beds with room for future growth capabilities. Baylor Scott & White – Waxahachie brings quality care to Ellis County and surrounding communities. As a not-for-profit hospital, we are dedicated to serving everyone through exemplary healthcare, education, research and community service.
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient Urology clinical care.
- Employed opportunity with a large multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,300 providers, practicing in more than 360 care-sites in the North Texas area.
- Strong referral network that consist of 60+ Primary Care physicians in the service area
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- Robotics available
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to Brittany Seibert, Physician Recruiter, Brittany.Seibert@BSWHealth.org
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
About Waxahachie, Texas
Waxahachie is an enchanting North Texas town known for its captivating buildings, lively annual events, and thriving downtown area. The town, located just 30 minutes south of Dallas, has quite a lot for visitors to enjoy.Waxahachie benefits from its convenient location at the intersection of I-35 and US 287. Throughout the years, these highways have proven to be a tremendous asset to the economy of the community, providing easy accessibility for commercial facilities and residential development. The current population is just over 41,000, with a healthy average growth rate of 3.7%
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists