College Station, Texas
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Round Rock, Texas
Location: Bee Cave, Texas
Internal Number: 23003762rxv_7_1
Austin Area / Lakeway, Texas
Baylor Scott & White Health Lakeway is recruiting a BE/BC third Interventional Cardiologist to join our thriving group practice with an instant referral base from the clinic’s network of primary care physicians.
- Coverage for Lakeway (home site) and one day a week of outreach
- Coronary skills. Minimum 500 PCIs
- Peripheral skills preferred
- General Cardiology call 7 to 10 days per month
- Interventional call 10 days per month at BSWH Lakeway.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lakeway
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lakeway is a 106-bed medical and surgical hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation. The medical center offers a wide network of medical and surgical expertise and resources and a team of caregivers that provides comprehensive, personalized, quality healthcare. Lakeway is well-positioned to meet the primary care and emergency needs of the community while simultaneously establishing a center of excellence in complex brain, joint and spine conditions.
About the Community
Niche.com lists Lakeway as one of its “2019 Best Suburbs to Live In Near Austin.” Situated on the shores of Lake Travis, Lakeway attracts families, young professionals, and empty-nesters alike with its affluent, laid-back lake lifestyle. Residents and vacationers can enjoy tennis, golf, hiking and biking trails, a private airport, marinas, and a full-service hotel and spa. AreaVibes.com calls Lakeway “exceptionally livable,” noting low crime rates, sunny weather, and a stable housing market. And Austin Monthly puts Lakeway at the top of its list as the best Austin neighborhood to live if you have a family, citing perfect location, top-notch schools, an abundance of dining and shopping and exceptional parks and recreation.
Baylor Scott & White Health is an integrated system with one EMR (EPIC) and access to all specialties under one umbrella. Our state-of-the-art facilities offer a variety of medical and surgical specialties for men, women and children.
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Contact: Deborah Dixon, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter, Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org.
Please apply online at http://jobs.bswhealth.com
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable - Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her speciality or demonstrate board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades’ America’s 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.