Hackettstown, New Jersey
College Station, Texas
Colorado Springs, Colorado
San Diego, California
Saint Peters, Missouri
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Cedar Park, Texas
Location: Casper, Wyoming
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 922119
- Provide care to child & adolescent population in a mix of inpatient & outpatient capacities.
- Perform initial patient psychiatric evaluations and admissions procedures.
- Perform medication management consultations and evaluations.
- Assist in community outreach efforts.
- Provide consultations at area acute/med-surg hospitals (optional).
- Option to work with medical students, residents, and/or fellows.
- Manageable & sustainable caseload for great work/life-balance.
- Psychiatric evaluations only - H&P's handled by medical providers.
- Minimal call/weekend rotations.
- Flexible scheduling arrangements considered.
- J1 eligible.
- Excellent base salary compensation plus ability to earn additional income through productivity bonus plan; Medical, Dental, vision; 401k w/ company match; CME allowance; 26 days paid-time off per year plus 9 company-paid holidays; Stock purchase plan; Sign-on Bonus; Student loan assistance.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of psychiatry residency/fellowship at ACGME approved & accredited program (required).
- Board certified or board eligible Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (required).
- Licensed to practice in the State of WY or the ability to obtain an WY medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians.