Woodbury, New York
Raleigh, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greenville, South Carolina
Summit, New Jersey
Mission Viejo, California
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Westchester, New York
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Enid, Oklahoma
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 687806
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Enid, OK is a 245-bed facility serving the residents of our community and the region at large. The hospital offers comprehensive medical and surgical services including a 24-hour trauma center; dedicated women's unit; fully accredited cancer program; and a Women's Imaging Center. We are recruiting a Neurologist to join our growing community in what promises to be an exceptional opportunity to develop a busy and successful practice.
- Employed position
- Call sharing available, with call being light.
- Position will include all normal procedures including EEG/EMG. Interest or experience in Stroke Neurology a definite plus (hospital is a certified Level II Stroke Center)
- Additional sub-specialty training or experience (headache, Parkinsons, epilepsy, MS) is also welcomed
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE; at least 3 years of practice experience desired
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary plus combined productivity/quality of care bonus; full employed benefits; generous signing bonus; and relocation
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. One of Good Morning America's "Top 5 Up and Coming Cities", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance. If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid. You'll see why we're known as the "Bright Star of the Great Plains"!
For more information, please contact:
In-house Physician Recruiter
Directly apply: https://careers-universalhealthservices.icims.com/jobs/3055/neurology---smrmc/job