Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Carrollton, GA, USA
Houston, TX, USA
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Rockville, MD, USA
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Schenectady, New York
Fort Myers, Florida
Pearland, TX, USA
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Location: Akron, Ohio
Internal Number: 2074
Ohio-based Akron Children's Hospital seeks a General Pediatric Cardiologist to join its expanding Heart Center. Akron Children's Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children's hospitals by US News and World Report.
The candidate will join two Akron Children's pediatric cardiologists based in Youngstown, Ohio.
Youngstown position offers:
* Full or part-time outpatient pediatric cardiology position, joining 2 full time cardiologists in Youngstown Ohio.
* Mentoring of candidate to develop subspecialty interests.
* Competitive compensation package with options for annual bonus.
* Four weeks vacation and two weeks CME.
* Academic faculty appointment at NEOMED
Akron Children's Hospital Heart Center is comprised of sixteen pediatric cardiologists, 7 advanced practice providers and 2 cardiothoracic surgeons who provide cardiac care to over 10,000 patients annually. Services include: Congenital cardiac surgery, interventional and diagnostic cardiac catheterizations, electrophysiology testing and ablation, pacemaker/ICD implantation, a robust fetal echocardiography program, adult congenital cardiac program and a cardiac advanced imaging. Affiliation with Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) leads to academic appointment and teaching opportunities.
Akron Children's Hospital System includes:
* Two free-standing pediatric hospitals in Akron and Youngstown
* More than 800 providers, who manage over 1.1 million patient visits annually
* A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
* Robust research and innovation endeavors
* Collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital Heart Program.
Requirements include board eligibility/certification in Pediatric Cardiology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
The Mahoning Valley in Youngstown, Ohio is a medium sized community in northeast Ohio. There are outstanding schools, parks, museums, theaters, art galleries, sport events, golf courses, country clubs, live concert and event venues, biking and hiking trails, lakes and much more provide residents with a dynamic choice of recreational opportunities. This area is successfully transitioning to a technology and knowledge-based economy by leveraging its industrial and academic strengths. In just the last two years, 107 businesses have invested $682 million here, creating over 4500 new jobs.
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or email@example.com. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: