Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Carrollton, GA, USA
Houston, TX, USA
Greater Syracuse area, New York
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: 667884
St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals is seeking board certified/board eligible OB/GYN Physicians to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding patient care at St. Luke's University Health Network. We have multiple opportunities throughout the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas.
About the Department:
- The most robust and highest volume OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers over 4,000 babies per year.
- Our team consists of 91 OB/GYN Providers with strong AP support
- We currently have 24 OB/GYN Residents, 1 AAGL MIGS Fellowship and 5 Core Subspecialties
- The Maternal Fetal Medicine group is currently staffed by 6 attending physicians with excellent ancillary support.
- Luke's University Health Network provide personalized and award-winning women's health care in small practices and 3 state-of-the-art birth centers.
- Repeatedly awarded More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.nmfonline.org/jobs/18340287/ob-gyn-opportunities