Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
Saint Louis, Missouri
Saint Louis, Missouri
Location: Everett, Washington
Internal Number: 21699
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Psychotherapist to be part of its integrated behavioral health team as a Supervisor in Mill Creek, Washington. This is a role with an established case load in place where you will have access to flexible FTE from 0.8 to 1.0. Join a highly supportive and mission-driven team providing highly impactful behavioral health services to patients throughout Mill Creek. The purpose of the Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) department is to help provide the highest quality primary care by addressing the biological, psychological and social factors influencing patients' health and health behaviors. The Psychotherapist primary functions within the Patient-Centered Medical Home are providing brief, evidence-based interventions to patients and consultation and trainings to the care team. This individual works within the Patient Centered Medical Home Model in coordination with multiple PCPs and serves as a link to an identified population of patients. Through skilled assessment, education, collaboration and coordination of healthcare and community resources, the Psychotherapist assists patients to gain self-efficacy/management skills, achieve optimum functional health status, and quality of life. The Psychotherapist assists patients/families, providers and staff to achieve high quality, evidence based, cost-effective, and patient focused outcomes. This person works under minimal supervision and performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and maintains the principles and ethics of their discipline.
- Monday to Friday schedule, day shifts only
- Flexible FTE options from 0.8 to 1.0 FTE
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a mental health setting, preferred
- Must be licensed to practice independently as a Psychologist (PhD or PsyD), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the State of Washington
- Clinicians within 1 year of these licensures may be considered
- Must be eligible for credentialing by Medicare, Medicaid, and other Third-Party Insurance Payers
- Addiction and chemical dependency
- Clinical experience with broad and diverse population base
- Compensation is between $35.11 and $46.43 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients.
Where You'll Live
Mill Creek is 20 miles north of Seattle and 10 miles south of Everett. With 19,000 residents, it offers a small-community lifestyle filled with local farms, shopping and recreational water activities. There are several public parks, a sports park, a nature preserve, golf courses and year-round access to forest trails and hiking. Delicious restaurants, regular art-walks and community events make Mill Creek an excellent place to live.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 21699