Westport , Connecticut
San Jose, California
Red Oak, Texas
Cortland, New York
Fort Myers, Florida
Location: Seattle, Washington
Internal Number: 19776
Swedish Medical Group is seeking a full-time, well-trained BC/BE gastroenterologist with exceptional interpersonal, intellectual, and endoscopic skills to practice in the Edmonds campus located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Swedish Gastroenterology is a twenty physician, ten advanced practice clinicians (APC) hospital employed group spread across 4 other campuses. The Swedish/Providence health care system is a recognized leader with a strong built-in referral stream providing tertiary and quaternary level of care, including liver transplantation and advanced therapeutic pancreaticobiliary endoscopy. Join a collaborative, engaging, collegial group that is committed to providing the highest level of care with a sense of purpose and direction.
- Combination outpatient and inpatient position involving mix of office and in-hospital consultations
- Hospital daytime call coverage supported by APCs and nighttime call is assisted by a nurse
- triage phone service
- Hospitalist service and all major subspecialty support exist
- ERCP/EUS experience is welcome but not required
- Compensation between $217.46 and $318.35 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Swedish Medical Center's Edmonds campus is a 217-bed medical center northwest of Seattle, serving the beautiful beachfront city of Edmonds. This innovative, regional health-care delivery network provides access to the latest treatments and comprehensive services of the Swedish system. Swedish Edmonds is a recipient of the American Stroke Association's Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award, as well as the Emergency Nurse Association Lantern Award.
Where You'll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the world's biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee.
Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19776