Twin Falls, Idaho
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Foster City, California
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Location: Fontana, California
Internal Number: 59478
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort
About the area
SCPMG San Bernardino County serves a population in the northeastern section of the LA Basin that's as diverse topographically as culturally. High-desert hiking, skiing at Big Bear, water-skiing on Lake Arrowhead, and mountain biking on Mt. Baldy are all close by--as are very affordable options for home-buying. Physicians and staff members enjoy the seasons, with fall colors and prominent views of snow-capped mountains. The area also offers a variety of dining, entertainment, and cultural options.
Cultivated over a 70-year history--the region's oldest--San Bernardino County's culture is one of teamwork, respect, integrity, and diversity. Despite its longevity, our area is characterized by growth: nearly 500 new physicians have come aboard in the past five years from around the county, infusing the area with a dynamic, youthful energy and fresh ideas. San Bernardino County is also one the region's largest centers, with two new hospitals and a wide range of services. Its breadth and depth offer physicians a myriad of opportunities for leadership, specializing, academic pursuits, social activities, and provide a high level of professional support. Wellness and life balance are actively promoted; the area's nurturing, family environment fosters good health--mental and physical--further enabling its team to contribute to the diverse San Bernardino County community.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status