North Hollywood, California
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Port Orchard, Washington
Yonkers, New York
Albany - Troy, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Poughkeepsie, New York
Cortland, New York
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Stafford Springs, Connecticut
Rhinebeck, New York
Fairlawn, New Jersey
Syracuse, New York
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Location: North Hollywood, California
Internal Number: 22000081
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity-based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort
About the area
Covering the East San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys, the Panorama City service area is a natural gateway for both outdoor adventure and urban experiences. The nearby 5 Freeway can take you to Los Angeles and other major cities, and the Burbank Airport is close by. Affordable housing is also a main feature of our area. The Los Padres and Angeles National Forests and the San Gabriel Mountains--famous for their wilderness areas, camping, hiking, and horseback riding--are a short drive away.
At Panorama City there is a deep focus on continuous variety, learning, and new challenges. To keep things fresh and enhance outcomes, our leadership takes an active role in connecting physicians with their interests, whether in specialties, initiatives at the medical center, community involvement, or in growth and leadership opportunities. A culture of kindness has created a warmth among "Pan City" physicians; there is a distinct joy and gratification in coming to work. This collegiality is a constant: due to our smaller size, physicians are able to meet each Friday, discussing new ideas and how to improve services. New hires are quickly integrated and supported, both professionally and personally. Taken together, Pan City's attributes have enabled a cohesive, high-functioning team that expertly serves a diverse--and very appreciative--patient population.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status