- Start over with new criteria.
Location: Kingston, New York
Internal Number: 31658
WMCHealth Network is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Hematologist/Oncologist to be based primarily at the Health Alliance Hospital located in Kingston, NY. This position will play a key role in the development and enhancement of a regional Hematology/Oncology Program as part of the WMCHealth Network led by the Cancer Center at Westchester Medical Center (WMC). The incumbent will join a collegial team of exceptional providers in an establishing Hematology and Oncology practice as part of our CoC-accredited Cancer Center. The incumbent will provide care for patients with a broad range of both solid and liquid tumors. Involvement in the care of patients at the Hematology and Oncology practice at Kingston, NY.The position will report to the Chief of the Division of Hematology and Oncology. Features of the position include:
- Academic appointment to New York Medical College faculty at a level commensurate with qualifications and experience
- A multidisciplinary, collaborative care team with experienced nurse navigators, NPs, PAs, and clinical pharmacists.
- Opportunity for clinical and/or translational research
- Competitive compensation package, including comprehensive benefits and moving expense reimbursement
- Desirable Ulster county location within the Hudson Valley region north of New York City, known for its outstanding public and private schools, exceptional recreational activities and easy access to New York City
The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with ten hospitals on seven campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2, and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services, and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.For additional information, contact Jasmine Campos, Manager, Advanced Clinical Recruitment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC