Twin Falls, Idaho
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Foster City, California
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Internal Number: 23001651
The Physician HTPN examines and treats patients with a wide range of conditions, take patient histories, request diagnostic tests, make diagnoses, prescribe treatment, administer vaccinations, perform follow-up examinations, as well as educate patients in disease prevention and health maintenance. The Physician HTPN will supervise the clinical activities of allied health professionals and advanced practice professionals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Examine, collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients condition.
- Work as part of a clinical team of technicians, advanced practice professionals, and other physicians in decision making around tests, diagnoses and treatment options for patients with illnesses or diseases.
- Monitor patient conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Diagnoses and treats conditions in area of specialty.
- May work in hospital, specialty clinic or outpatient surgical center.
- May perform surgical procedures, treatment or non-invasive procedures in area of specialty.
- May create post-operative care plans, recommend lifestyle changes involving diet, exercise and other matters.
- Supervise the clinical activities of a care team that may consist of other providers, and allied health professionals.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages