Ann Arbor, Michigan
Yorba Linda, California
South Bend, Indiana
N Canton, Ohio
Location: Houston, TX, USA
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 208440673
- Responsibilities include diagnosing and treating common developmental delays, as well as providing communication and education to patients and families
- Provide outpatient and inpatient consults to the NICU graduates for follow up and developmental care
- Fantastic schedule - 4.5 day work week - Generous compensation package
- Must be board certified in Developmental Pediatrics
- Opportunity for leadership role as clinic director
Proclaimed as the nation's fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has much to offer, to include professional sports teams, theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. The largest mall in Texas, The Galleria, is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city's municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Less than an hour away are piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches that offer an abundance of activities. Boasting more than 100 different nationalities, Houston is one of the country's most diverse cities.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as PediatrixÂ® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patientÂ®. We invite you to join the PediatrixÂ® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.