Maple Grove, Minnesota
Los Angeles, California
Saint Louis, Missouri
Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: rheumatologist
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Catherine.Sommers@lvhn.org.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hecktown Oaks, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Rheumatologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Palmer Township.
- Both inpatient and outpatient practice
- Office hours 8am-5pm
- 1:7 weekend call
- 7 rheumatologists and 1 CRNP
- Free-standing rheumatology fellowship
- Epic EMR
The strength and size of the network promises a busy, comprehensive practice partnered with a desirable lifestyle. All of our campuses have easy access to the Department Chair, the network's fleet of air ambulances, advanced technologies and a platform to develop and grow your professional career.
- A network champion for Rheumatology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Catherine Sommers, Physician Recruiter