Iron Mountain, Michigan
Morristown, New Jersey
Falls Church, Virginia
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Internal Number: 578
UCHealthMemorial Hospital Central, a Level I Trauma Center, is expanding itsNeurosciences program. We arestrategically adding a Neurosurgeon with experienceand interest in spine. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certifiedwith an interest and experience in driving a community-based Spine Center ofExcellence along with neurosurgical and orthopedic spine colleagues.
- Level I Trauma Center with full time surgical and medical intensivist teams
- Many elective spine procedures performed at UCHealth Memorial North, affiliated Level III Trauma Center.
- Established, experienced and congenial colleagues
- Call supported by a team of five neurosurgeons
- 70% Spine and 30% General Neurosurgery case mix
- Physician-led medical group
- Well established referral base
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide
AtUCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity.We want you to help make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you tolive a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitivecompensation package includes:
- Retirementprogram comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b)matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offeringsinclude medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitivetime off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generouscontinuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Level I Trauma Center designation.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification.
- ACC HeartCare Center and ACC TAVR Certification.
- Rehab Patient Care Unit awarded "Top Performer Award" by Uniform Data Systems.
- OutstandingAchievement Award for the Oncology Service Line, American College of Surgeon'sCommission on Cancer.
UCHealthMedical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus onaccess, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patientcare in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providingadvanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health throughinnovation.
UCHealth recognizesappreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employmentand diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equalopportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisionsbased on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in anyterms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminatedagainst because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender,national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealthdoes not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with adisability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will makereasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on theorganization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under theAmericans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, whenthey do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.