Twin Falls, Idaho
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Foster City, California
Location: Puyallup, Washington
Internal Number: 19382
Join the compassionate team at Pacific Medical Centers Puyallup clinic as a full-time Family Medicine physician. This practice is known for serving the community and has a dedicated team of providers, support staff and effective leaders who foster a collegial work culture. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with patients of all ages and backgrounds, including military patients under the USFHP Plan. Serve a medically diverse patient population and enjoy working in an ideal location in Puyallup, Washington.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Outpatient Primary Care only
- On-site lab and diagnostic services
- CME benefits, relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available
- Open to board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine physicians
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $113.61 and $155.50 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Pacific Medical Centers' Puyallup Clinic is a true community clinic, receiving high patient satisfaction scores. It is an accredited patient-centered medical home, delivering coordinated care to patients using a team-based model. The clinic's diverse patient population enjoys easy access to primary care and same-day specialty consults. On-site services include x-ray, laboratory and interpreter services to provide compassionate, convenient care.
Where You'll Live
Puyallup is a Seattle-Tacoma suburb with a population of 38,000. This historical, scenic city on the south Puget Sound is well known for its hops, berries and flowers. City events like the Washington State Fair, which attracts more than a million visitors each year, the Daffodil Festival and Parade and the Puyallup Farmers Market pay tribute to the city's agricultural past. Puyallup promotes environmental stewardship and has numerous art centers and theatres to enjoy.
Who You'll Work For
Pacific Medical Centers offers a full range of primary and specialty care services in the Puget Sound region of Northwest Washington. From Federal Way to First Hill, its medical community consists of more than 175 physicians and advanced practice clinicians at nine clinics. Each facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and many have on-site X-ray and in-house pharmacies. Part of the Providence family, PacMed is committed to its mission to advocate, educate and provide extraordinary care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19382