Woodbury, New York
Raleigh, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Greenville, South Carolina
Summit, New Jersey
Mission Viejo, California
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Westchester, New York
Randolph, New Jersey
Location: Downey, California
Internal Number: 61027
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and work schedule/effort
About the area
Centrally located just southeast of downtown Los Angeles, the Downey service area is a hub both for quality housing and a range of activities. Staff members live in the immediate Downey area but also in Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Orange County, affording them all the fine dining, entertainment, and cultural opportunities that Southern California has to offer.
Infused with a spirit of teamwork and collaboration, SCPMG Downey has a strong culture of safety--emphasizing both patient safety as well as caregivers' ability to raise concerns and have a voice. Our leadership is dedicated to accessibility and a flat hierarchy, building trust between physicians and ancillary staff. There is a significant focus on innovation--Downey was the region's first medical center to perform same-day total joint surgery--and on efficiency, improving workflows across the medical center and ancillary offices. At the same time, wellness--both physical and mental--is emphasized, with regular opportunities to dine out, socialize, and exercise together. With a high level of tertiary care, one of the region's largest NICU's, and an OB and anesthesia staff comprised of full physicians, Downey delivers exemplary service to its diverse, high-risk-profile patient population.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status