City of Industry, California
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Walla Walla, Washington
Capital District, New York
Cripple Creek, Colorado
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Saint Cloud Hospital, Minnesota
Location: City of Industry, California
Internal Number: 61022
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and work schedule/effort
About the area
The Baldwin Park service area is located just east of downtown Los Angeles, within easy range of the major attractions, restaurants, and shopping of a world-class metro center. Yet it's also 20 minutes from hiking trails in local mountains, and provides easy freeway access toward beaches, ski slopes, and deserts.
At Baldwin Park, we offer a high level of autonomy, in which physicians can feel they're in control of their patient and can provide Permanente-quality care. Yet there's a strong sense of partnership and teamwork: The medical staff know they're always a quick phone call or hallway chat from receiving support and resources. In this collegial, flat-hierarchy environment, both personal development professional growth can thrive. For associates and partners alike, speaking up is not only encouraged, but expected: regular town hall meetings with the medical director encourage open dialogue and foster new ideas. And wellness is a big focus, with opportunities for bike rides, hikes, happy hours, and other social activities that promote partnership.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status