Twin Falls, Idaho
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Foster City, California
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Location: Lancaster, California
Internal Number: 59589
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and work schedule/effort
About the area
The Antelope Valley service area is northeast of Los Angeles and centrally located to many of Southern California's top attractions. The Antelope Valley community itself offers physicians and their families open space, good schools, relatively inexpensive housing--and virtually no traffic jams. Downtown Los Angeles is within an hour's drive of Antelope Valley, which is also a gateway to both the western and eastern Sierras.
Antelope Valley's physicians flourish within a close-knit, family culture that encourages individual leadership and creative problem-solving. Our physicians--many with young families--enjoy flexible scheduling arrangements and a variety of social activities and community involvement opportunities that fit their lifestyles. We place a high priority on creating a fulfilling and rewarding work-life balance, balancing autonomy and independence with the stability of the Permanente system. Physicians are encouraged to develop a career path that works for their individual goals and interests, while meeting the needs of a welcoming and grateful patient population.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status