Saint Louis, Missouri
Iron Mountain, Michigan
Morristown, New Jersey
Falls Church, Virginia
San Antonio, Texas
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Internal Number: 42018
BJC Medical Group seeks a board-certified/board-eligible Rheumatologist to join their collegial team based on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Practice 100% Rheumatology
- Joining a well-established group of 3 Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Be busy from the start with a large primary care referral base
- Both full and part-time positions can be considered
- Mostly outpatient practice with minimal inpatient responsibilities
- Newly renovated office space on the hospital campus
- EPIC EMR
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- 2 Year Guarantee followed by wRVU based compensation model
- Stipend available for fellows
- 4 weeks allowed time off and 5 days of CME
- CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail provided
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Repayment
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D
We serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 600 providers across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. "The World's Best Medicine Begins with You".
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Rheumatology and Internal Medicine Associates is located on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center in Town & Country Missouri.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
Licenses & Certifications
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer