Santa Rosa, California
Richmond , Virginia
Fort Myers, Florida
Scripps Ranch, CA
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles, California
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: Gyn Onc Eastern Region
Northwell Health, Eastern Region, Gynecologic Oncologist
Northwell Health’s Eastern Region seeks a BE/BC Gynecologist Oncologist to joining its division of 3 gynecologic oncologists that service eastern Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island. A clinical practice that has served Nassau and Suffolk Counties for over 20 years, the division provides comprehensive gynecologic oncology care including robotics, radical and exenterative surgeries, and HIPEC. The division has its own Advanced Pelvic Surgery Fellowship but was recently approved by Northwell to develop and apply for a new ACGME approved gynecologic oncology fellowship with the expectation that the first gynecologic oncology fellow will start in July 2023. Faculty participate fully in the clinical care of a diverse population of patients, are members of the Northwell Health Cancer Institute with its robust clinical trial program, serve as clinical collaborators with scientists at both the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research and the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories, and are key faculty of the Katz Institute for Womens’ Health.
Highlights of the position include:
- Academic appointment through the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell.
- Inpatient and ambulatory support from ACPs with extensive Gynecologic Oncology experience.
- State of the art surgical technology, including DaVinci Xi Robot System and HIPEC.
- A disease management team of dedicated collaborators consisting of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, interventional radiologists, palliative care specialists, pathologists, and diagnostic radiologists.
- Competitive compensation model.
- Ideally located between the New York City metropolitan area and Long Island’s Hamptons with some of the finest beaches in the USA only 10 minutes away by car.
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 800 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 72,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
For additional information and to apply, please contact:
David Klein, Director of Physician Recruitment - OPR@northwell.edu