Northern & Central California, California
Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Northern & Central California, California
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: .
Be part of a team dedicated to inclusion and delivering culturally responsive care
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is dedicated to creating an organization committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. In Northern California, one of the ways we demonstrate our commitment is by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. Here, physicians can act as true advocates for their patients by delivering culturally responsive and compassionate care to a diverse population that consists of numerous communities and nationalities from around the world.
If you are looking to join a mission-driven organization that promotes recognition of the value of our physician champions, stability, opportunity, and independence, we invite you to consider joining us in Northern or Central California.
OB/GYN PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES
Openings in Northern and Central California
OUR OB/GYN PHYSICIANS ENJOY:
- Centralized pap tracking
- Same-day radiology imaging, ultrasounds, CT’s, mammograms, labs, and their results
- Immediate consultation with specialists
- Opportunities to develop and participate in programs geared toward the specific needs of diverse communities
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Whether you're drawn to breathtaking natural surroundings, year-round recreational amenities, a great climate, colorful changes of season, big city attractions or small-town charm, TPMG has a location you’d love to call home.
For more information about these career opportunities and wage ranges, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 625-6311. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: