Goshen, New York
Fort Myers, Florida
Round Rock, Texas
Las Vegas, Nevada, Nevada
Santa Rosa, California
Topeka, Kansas, Kansas
Redding, California, California
Gainesville, Florida, Florida
Memphis, Tennessee, Tennessee
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Internal Number: JR57310
ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting another outstanding individual to join its established Urology program in Delaware
Board Certified/Board Eligible Urological Surgeons are encouraged to apply!
- Treat patients at ChristianaCare's 900 bed, 1.3 million square-foot facility in Newark and ChristianaCare's fully modernized 321 bed landmark in the heart of Wilmington
- Enjoy access to genitourinary oncology multidisciplinary office in nationally recognized cancer center and top-notch surgical tools including
- Da Vinci robotic suite
- High powered Holmium laser for HOLePs
- Greenlight laser
- Urolift system
- UroNav MRI fusion biopsy
- Conduct In office procedures including Xialfex, Testopel, UDS, Bladder Ultrasounds, Cystoscopies
- Take advantage of 24/7 highly skilled PA coverage for inpatient care and collaboration
- Mentor General Surgery residents and medical students
- President &CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2022 By Modern Healthcare
- Live and work within 1 hour of Philadelphia and Baltimore, 2 hours from New York City and Washington D.C.
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, annual bonus incentive, plus sign-on bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Six weeks + of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
Working for ChristianaCare offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and New York City - all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.