Yonkers, New York
Valhalla, New York
Summit, New Jersey
Dublin, Georgia, Georgia
Location: Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: R-11770
Job SummaryJoin a growing practice in State College with a close relationship with the entire collegial Geisinger Otolaryngology service line!
- Enjoy a balanced clinical and surgical practice, operating in a state-of-the-art surgery center
- Be an instrumental part of teaching, scholarly activities, interdisciplinary programs and committees
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage for Geisinger
- State College, home to Penn State University, offers a diverse culture, excellent public schools with options for private or charter schools, endless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more
- Outstanding outdoor activities including hiking, biking, fishing with numerous state parks within a short driving distance
- State College is the 8th best city in the United States to move to as well as one of the best to raise a family
- University Park airport provides easy travel opportunities
EducationDoctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine- (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s)Licensed Medical Doctor - State of Pennsylvania
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners. Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. We know that a diverse workforce with unique experiences and backgrounds makes our team stronger. Our patients, members and community come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and it takes a diverse workforce to make better health easier for all. We are proud to be an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.