Northern & Central California, California
Deerfield Beach, Florida
North Little Rock, Arkansas, Arkansas
Lyons, New Jersey, New Jersey
Bath, New York, New York
Seattle, Washington, Washington
Iowa City, Iowa, Iowa
Louisville, Kentucky, Kentucky
Saint Cloud, Minnesota, Minnesota
Location: Richland, Washington
Internal Number: 10029
Seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Geriatric Medicine physician. Join a dedicated team of providers at Kadlec Clinic's Senior Clinic, which has an excellent support staff and a referral coordinator onsite, and give additional care to the community. Appointments are generously scheduled to allow sufficient time with patients and family members. Live in sun-drenched eastern Washington and enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
- Highly collaborative and dedicated group with passion for geriatrics population
- Staffed with geriatrician physicians and geriatric APPs
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Expert professional student debt advice at no charge
- Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Compensation is between $106.05 and $143.47 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinic's providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where You'll Live
Kennewick, Pasco and Richland make up Tri-Cities, an area that has experienced great scientific and agricultural growth, including an internationally recognized wine industry. A cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax and high-tech businesses make Tri-Cities an excellent area to make a home and a living. With 300 days of sunshine a year, it has a dry climate with hot summers and mild winters. If you enjoy year-round recreation such as golf, fishing, cycling and hiking, this is the place for you.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 10029