Martinsburg, West Virginia, West Virginia
Louisville, Kentucky, Kentucky
Michigan City, Indiana
Capital District, New York
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Des Moines, Iowa
Coos Bay, Oregon
Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: 992298
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania (1.5hr East of Pittsburgh) is looking to grow with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Psychiatric Medical Director to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing and have at least three years experience will be considered.
- Additional fellowship training is preferred, but not required, especially in Geripsych
- Anticipate an average of 8-12 outpatient and 8-12 inpatient (15-20 total) patients per day in a busy, tertiary referral center
- Single-specialty group with Physicians, Mid-Levels and a Psychologist
- Full support staff including Psych Nurse Educator, Psych Assessment Coordinators, RN Case Managers, ect.
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty for 2024 candidates
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility - home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.
180mi to DC
240mi to Philadelphia
320mi to New York