Los Alamos, New Mexico
Yonkers, New York
Valhalla, New York
Summit, New Jersey
Dublin, Georgia, Georgia
Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico
Internal Number: 1018448
National Sinus Institute is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join their practice located in Los Alamos, New Mexico. This well-established practice, supported by Los Alamos Medical Center, is located on the campus of the hospital.
- Full spectrum of ear, nose, and throat problems both in-office and OR surgical cases
- Works with APPs in managing patients, including initial evaluations (H&P), post-operative care, documentation, order acquisition, patient education, and communication
- Supportive referral base
- Strong financial package including competitive salary, generous CME allowance, PTO and Holiday leave, a competitive 401(k) and benefits package
Los Alamos Medical Center, a 47-bed acute-care facility located in Los Alamos, New Mexico, is the only major healthcare institution within the community. The hospital provides patients with quality healthcare and is best known for its high-touch care, serving those in Northern New Mexico for the past 40 years. The medical staff brings the community a level of sophisticated medical technology and advanced techniques not common to "small community hospitals". The hospital provides complete medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency, and diagnostic services. LAMC's Clinical Laboratory and Radiology Departments offer a broad spectrum of care facilitated by state-of-the-art equipment.
Located in northern New Mexico, Los Alamos showcases the spectacular scenery of the Jemez mountains. Uncommon recreational opportunities abound in this friendly, small-town with world-changing technology development at the National Laboratory.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance