Hot Springs, Arkansas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Internal Number: 1038888
National Park Medical Center is currently seeking a full time BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a welcoming medical staff in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The position offers many benefits including a well-established market, ASC/GI Hospital Lab, NP support, and more!
National Park Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital and is the regional healthcare leader serving residents of Garland, Hot Springs, Montgomery, Pike and Clark counties. The 163-bed hospital offers a full range of inpatients and outpatient specialized services including emergency services, diagnostic and interventional cardiology, orthopedics, obstetrics, ENT, radiology, and more.
National Park Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital and is the regional healthcare leader serving residents of Garland, Hot Springs, Montgomery, Pike and Clark counties. The 163-bed hospital offers a full range of in-patient and outpatient specialized services including emergency services, diagnostic and interventional cardiology, orthopedics, obstetrics, ENT, radiology, and more.
Located in central Hot Springs, boasts several natural springs making it the Spa City. Offering a high-quality of life with low cost of living, this is a great place to call home.
- Sign on bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401K and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Community and Lifestyle:
Hot Springs is a resort city in the state of Arkansas and the county seat of Garland County. The city is located in the Ouachita Mountains among the U.S. Interior Highlands, and is set among several natural hot springs for which the city is named. Top 10 Reasons to Live in Arkansas:
- The weather in Arkansas is heavenly. The weather is mild across the seasons. The summers are mildly hot and the winters only cool.
- Due to the excellent weather, you have your pick of outdoor activities.
- Traditional sports that involve being out in nature while feeding you like hunting and fishing are still alive in Arkansas.
- The cost of living in Arkansas is relatively low. This is especially true in the rural parts of the state.
- The cities in the state are great for art enthusiasts. The museums and art galleries are usually full during the weekends.
- The state's laws are very conducive to starting and operating a business.
- With the ease of doing business in Arkansas, you will find plenty of employment opportunities in the state as an expat.
- The state has great natural beauty. You do not have to rent an expensive apartment for a great natural view.
- The mountainous parts of the state offer opportunities to engage in winter sports when it is snowing.
- Arkansas is a great state to start raising a family. There are many factors that make it a family-friendly state