Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Edwardsville, Illinois
Internal Number: 1066711
Lifepoint Rehabilitation is dedicated to Hope, Healing, and Recovery for our patients. We are in partnership with Anderson Healthcare in Maryville, Illinois and are currently seeking a physician to serve as an Associate Medical Director at our new Anderson Rehabilitation Institute in Edwardsville, Illinois. This is a 34 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that serves patients in need of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment.
The Medical Director position will collaborate with the Program Director (or CEO) and the entire clinical team to provide medical direction in conformance with the facility's policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission.
Why partner with Lifepoint Rehabilitation as a Medical Director?
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- Team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team
As Medical Director:
- You must hold a Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, be duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and be in good standing under the laws of the state.
- You must be board certified and maintain all board certifications in your specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- You must demonstrate appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services by meeting one of the following three requirements:
- Has completed a one-year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services 20 hours per week on an acute rehabilitation unit.