Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Yonkers, New York
Valhalla, New York
Summit, New Jersey
Dublin, Georgia, Georgia
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Internal Number: 968030
Havasu Regional Medical Center, located in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to practice in sunny Western Arizona.
- Practice a full range of internal medicine, including geriatrics
- 100% outpatient/clinical practice; NO CALL
- Cover nursing homes or provide care at wound clinic, if interested
- Office space is available within walking distance of the hospital
Havasu Regional Medical Center, located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/GYN to an array of surgical specialties.
Located on the Colorado River, Lake Havasu City blends a small community's charm and quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Great schools, arts and culture, and the many outdoor activities offered by the lake and nearby parks, make Lake Havasu City a great place to live and practice medicine.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance