Hot Springs, Arkansas
Clyde, North Carolina
Winter Garden, FL, USA
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pasadena, TX, USA
Coos Bay, Oregon
Round Rock, Texas
Grand Junction, CO
Lone Tree, CO, USA
Los Angeles, California
College Station, Texas
Gaffney, South Carolina
Fort Collins, CO
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Internal Number: 1060391
National Park Physician Services, a division of National Park Medical Center, is seeking a Family Medicine physician for an established, busy primary care practice. NPMC is a proud LifePoint Health facility. Located in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, this position will be in outpatient only and will serve a beautiful community that boasts the largest gated community the US, with 11 recreational lakes, over 20 miles of walking trails and nine professionally designed golf-courses.
National Park Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital and is the regional healthcare leader serving residents of Garland, Hot Springs, Montgomery, Pike and Clark counties. The 163-bed hospital offers a full range of in-patient and outpatient specialized services including emergency services, diagnostic and interventional cardiology, orthopedics, obstetrics, ENT, radiology, and more.
Located in central Hot Springs, boasts several natural springs making it the Spa City. Offering a high-quality of life with low cost of living, this is a great place to call home.
- Sign on bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401K and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Community and Lifestyle:
Hot Springs is a resort city in the state of Arkansas and the county seat of Garland County. The city is located in the Ouachita Mountains among the U.S. Interior Highlands, and is set among several natural hot springs for which the city is named. Top 10 Reasons to Live in Arkansas:
- The weather in Arkansas is heavenly. The weather is mild across the seasons. The summers are mildly hot and the winters only cool.
- Due to the excellent weather, you have your pick of outdoor activities.
- Traditional sports that involve being out in nature while feeding you like hunting and fishing are still alive in Arkansas.
- The cost of living in Arkansas is relatively low. This is especially true in the rural parts of the state.
- The cities in the state are great for art enthusiasts. The museums and art galleries are usually full during the weekends.
- The state's laws are very conducive to starting and operating a business.
- With the ease of doing business in Arkansas, you will find plenty of employment opportunities in the state as an expat.
- The state has great natural beauty. You do not have to rent an expensive apartment for a great natural view.
- The mountainous parts of the state offer opportunities to engage in winter sports when it is snowing.
- Arkansas is a great state to start raising a family. There are many factors that make it a family-friendly state