Yonkers, New York
Valhalla, New York
Summit, New Jersey
Dublin, Georgia, Georgia
Location: Galax, Virginia
Internal Number: 1039453
Twin County Regional Healthcare in Galax, Virginia (60min from Winston-Salem and 90min form Roanoke) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Pediatrician to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Busy single-specialty group with other Pediatricians in place
- Traditional model including outpatient clinic, newborn nursery, minimal inpatient and delivery care, shared call
- Service area includes Galax and surrounding counties
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Twin County Regional Healthcare (TCRH) is a 141-bed Duke LifePoint affiliated hospital that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. TCRH is considered a rural facility that serves a large medical population of approximately 60,000 within a 100-mile radius.
Located in southwestern Virginia, near the North Carolina border, Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking to shopping in the quaint downtown area to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, it truly is "The Best Pick". 60min to Winston-Salem, 90min to Roanoke, and 2.5hr to Johnson City, TN.