Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Mason City, Iowa
Bucks County-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bee Cave, Texas
Ann Arbor - Canton - Livonia, Michigan
Aspen Hill, Maryland
Troy, New York
El Paso, Texas, Texas
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Martinsville, New Jersey
Location: Galax, Virginia
Internal Number: 910105
Twin County Regional Healthcare is seeking a BC/BE orthopedic surgeon to join our established, hospital-employed group in beautiful Galax, Virginia. There is high volume potential for a new physician who will do broad-based orthopedics.
Incoming physicians will join a hospital-employed team dedicated to providing quality care to those in our rural community.
-General Orthopedics needed - Subspecialties welcomed
-Shared Call - 10 days per month
-Full-time and part-time employment options
Contract package will include:
- Guaranteed base salary
- wRVU production bonus
- Attractive sign on bonus
- Monthly APP supervision stipend
- Relocation package up to $10,000
- Medical debt assistance of $20,000 per year + FREE consultation with Navigate Student Loans
- Residency stipend
Twin County Regional Healthcare (TCRH) is located in Galax, Virginia, which is in the center of the Twin Counties of Grayson and Carroll in Southwest Virginia. TCRH is a 141-bed facility that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. TCRH is considered a rural hospital that serves a large Medical population, as well as, a total population of approximately 60,000. We operate within a 100-mile radius.
Located in southwestern Virginia, Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking to shopping in the quaint downtown area to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, it truly is "The Best Pick".
- Blue Ridge Music Center- Located on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Offers free live Midday Mountain Much everyday center is open and summer concert series.
- Rex Theater- Special events and Live music
- Smoke on the Mountain (Barbecue Festival)- Held every July and offers live music, crafters, vendors, children's activities, and other attraction in the historic downtown area.
- New River Trail runs through Galax. It is a 57-mile trail that follows an abandoned railroad. Its great for all ages to hike, bike, and ride horseback.
- New River also runs through Galax and along the trail.. So, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking are very popular in the area.
- We have 3 school systems in our area that consist of 3 high schools, 5 middle schools and 10 elementary schools.